Andersen 400 Series Woodwright
Andersen 400 Series Woodwright double-hung windows combine old-world character with modern technology, giving you the look you love with the features you need. The Woodwright window is designed along the lines of the Andersen 400 Series Tilt & Wash, but comes standard with a wood jamb. It tilts in for easy cleaning, and looks like the 400 series. It also has full divided lites, snap in grids, and between the glass grids available. The exterior is an extruded composite material with a vinyl skin. Overall, we like the Andersen 400 Woodwright Series. It is a good value for the money from a company that stands behind their products.
- Two operating sash that move up and down allowing for ventilation on the top, bottom or both
- The sash tilt in for easy cleaning from the inside of your home
- Wood with Fibrex composite exterior to resist water and seal out the elements
- Customizable exterior colors, hardware options and finishes, grille patterns, sizes, and more
- 400 Series products offer superior energy efficiency to help lower heating and cooling bills